NOVEMBER 11-25, 2017
What can we do, ourselves, to help Americans come together despite our disagreements?
Please share your thoughts. What could you try to do, yourself? What could each of us try to do? Be sure to explain how you would (or we should) go about it and why you think it would help. Or, if you have a true story that shows how some people overcame their differences to achieve something great, then please share it.
Send us your ideas or stories, at least a paragraph and no more than two pages.
We will put the best ones up on our website to inspire others.
Please note: we are not offering prizes of any kind. Winning entries are not exchangeable for cash, tickets, goods, or services.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or WordPress. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and WordPress from any and all liability associated with this promotion. You are providing your information to Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy and not to Facebook or WordPress.
Please read these contest rules carefully. If you enter one of our contests, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- This contest does not offer prizes, reimbursement, or compensation of any kind. Winning entries are not exchangeable for cash, tickets, goods, or services.
- To enter this contest, you must be: a resident of the USA; and 18 years old or over at the time of entry. This contest is not open to volunteers supporting Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy.
- Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 25, 2017.
- Please provide your legal name or indicate that you wish to held anonymous. Your name and email address will be kept private.
- You must be the author of all materials submitted for entry.
- By submitting your entry, you understand and agree that Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy has no obligation to publish your entry.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you agree that Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy may publish your entry on its website, without copyright or compensation.
- Up to 10 winning entries will posted on the Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy website.
- The winning entries will be selected by volunteers supporting Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy.
- If your entry was selected, Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy may seek to contact you by email, to let you know this news.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- These rules apply to this contest only.
Would you like to organize an event? Contact us at email@example.com and let us know what you have in mind and how many people are interested.